Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
chroz42
Message 1 of 10

Impossible to set up BT Premium Mail

Go to solution

This is an issue others have posted about, but I have now spoken to the call centre twice and the technical team (also in India) without success, and tried the links provided on the forum, also without success, I still haven't been able to order BT Premium Mail after cancelling my BT line in November, and the access to my email address is going to be stopped very soon. Can somebody help? Thank you.

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 10

Re: Impossible to set up BT Premium Mail

Go to solution
0 Ratings
chroz42
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Thank you for the speedy reply! Of course, that was the first thing I tried, but I get an error message when I click on the 'Order BT Premium Mail' link. I let the call centre people take over my PC, which I wasn't happy about but seemed the only option, and they got exactly the same error page.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
chroz42
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

Thank you again. I sincerely hope they will be able to help.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @chroz42 have you spoken to the Premium Mail helpdesk yet? Their direct number is 0808 100 6778 9am to 9pm Mon - Fri 9am to 6.30pm Saturday and Sunday.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
chroz42
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

Oh yes, I have spoken to them on three occasions but with no result. On the third occasion I dealt with the technical team of the BT Premium Mail service. I had to book a slot several days ahead. That slot came earlier today and I found the experience extremely frustrating. I had to give access to my PC but they got no further than me with the issue. I only came to the forum after exhausting all other avenues. Please help! All I want is to order BT Premium Mail.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

@chroz42 Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
chroz42
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Hello again,  miraculously, I have now managed to place my order for BT Premium Mail so I don't need your help any longer. Thank you.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

@chroz42 brilliant, I'm glad you've managed to get that sorted. Smiley Very Happy

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings