Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jdtayloruk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 8

Inclusive WiFi and bt WiFi partners

Go to solution

Hi,

Very simple question. Can you use your bt WiFi included with your Broadband and mobile at bt WiFi partners and is there a list of which and is it included in your free access?

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: Inclusive WiFi and bt WiFi partners

Go to solution
0 Ratings
jdtayloruk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Hi,

That doesn't say which wifi partners you can use at all. It only talks about BT Wifi and as a mobile customer I thought I'd be the same as broadband customers, but there's no mention of any roaming agreements e.g. virgin wifi (premier inn etc.). On which note are BT Mobile cuistomers going to get free tfl wifi access like EE?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Your post said " bt WiFi included with your Broadband" which I took to mean  BTWifi hence the why the link was posted.

If you are talking about using mobile internet access via a wireless connection with an other mobile phone companies wireless network I can not answer that question because I do not have BT Mobile phone contract.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

@jdtayloruk Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. You need to see the BT Wifi hotspot to access this service, with regards to partners this info is in the FAQ's  

BT Wi-fi gives you internet access, at broadband speeds, at over 5 million places across the UK. You can easily get online where you want to like in cafés, hotels, stations, airports and city centres. And you can choose from lots of brand names offering our wi-fi service such as Starbucks, Hilton, Menzies, John Lewis, National Trust, Goals 5-aside and Thistle Hotels.

It's all free and unlimited if you have BT Broadband or BT Mobile. To find out more go to www.bt.com/freewifi for your home, or business.bt.com/broadband if you have BT Business Broadband or http://bt.com/mobile for BT Mobile.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
jdtayloruk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hi,

neither of those work. I thought there use to be a page showing which other providers you could use your bt WiFi details with. I can’t find that any more.

The other question, is TFL / Underground WiFi supported due to the backbone being ee can you just 9527 to get the details or what?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

@jdtayloruk With the BT Wifi service you'll only be able to connect to BT Wifi or BT Fon and BT Openzone hotspots there are no partner wifi services you can log on to.  With regards to your second question thats not something we can support as its not a service included with your BT Mobile plan sorry. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
jdtayloruk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks for your help, in regards to TFL this would be nice. Ee which you own offer it and the other major networks do, so it would be nice here to.

0 Ratings