cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

MYBT App - Login issue (URGENT)

Hello!

After entering (BT ID username) & (Password) the app states "You're logged in - now choose a PIN ...", and thereafter "Enter your PIN again to confirm.", after re-entering PIN nothing happens i.e. **No Green ** which usually indicates PIN setup was successful prior to enabling access into app.

I've tried deleting/re-downloading app, resetting password but to no avail... I'm using Android 11.

FYI, I am able to login successfully via BT website but not via the MY BT app.

🤕

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: MYBT App - Login issue (URGENT)

Why is it URGENT if you can log in via the BT website?

Message 3 of 7

Hi @Red_Devil and welcome to our community.

Sorry you're having problems with the App. I'm sure we can help you. Can you post a screen shot of what you're seeing?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

https://community.bt.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/299506?lightbox-my-images=76270i26892C47A0B... @DavidM attached screenshot is where the app goes quiet, it does flag up an incorrect PIN and other that it allows me to enter PIN repeatedly without acknowledging PIN confirmation. Clearing the cache/data takes me back to app login page and thus the process starts again until I reach the attached page.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

*than
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Prefer accessing account via the app furthermore the issue began a week ago since I started using new 5GHz device. 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

@Red_Devil I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can send over your details to the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.  

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings