cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 261 of 366

Re: MacOs 11 compatibility with Virus Protect

I do not appreciate your condescending tone mate. I pay BT £104 a month and expect better service that this and a better tone from their contributors than this. Always blame the other guy........ I do not pay Apple for my service... I pay BT

0 Ratings
Message 262 of 366

I heard a BT advert on the radio today with BT proudly saying how great it is that security comes as a package with their BB. Also how important it is to stay safe online. How very ironic.

BT have been (are being) absolutely awful with this issue.

as I’ve said before raise a complaint or better still email the CEO directly.

0 Ratings
Message 263 of 366

@SeanD  what’s the latest in this fix. As you can see some contributors are getting quite upset over this issue.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 264 of 366

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your continued patience while we await a fix from McAfee for the firewall issue. On the 26th of January, we posted an update to say that McAfee hoped to have the fix available for release at the end of February/beginning of March.

We’ve received another update from McAfee and, unfortunately, the firewall fix is not yet available. McAfee is still working on this, and we hope that this will be available by the end of March, if not sooner.

I appreciate this will come as a disappointment, so please accept my apology. We have stressed to McAfee the importance of this update for our customers and, as soon as McAfee give us further information, I will update this thread.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 265 of 366

@NeilO Any compensation?

0 Ratings
Message 266 of 366

@NeilO This is now ridiculous, it cant be that hard for software engineers to fix a firewall issue.

To add salt to the wound, recently BT were advertising BT virus guard as part of the BB package and saying how great it was and important to have virus guard as part of the package.

There is a genuine case for Mac users who have not been able to use this for months to receive compensation for a product BT cant actually deliver.

How can the numerous user go about this.

Dave

0 Ratings
Message 267 of 366

So what are BT going to do for compensation ?. As we are paying for a service that is not fit for purpose ? look forward to your reply with details of how you are going to reimburse everyone. thank you

0 Ratings
Message 268 of 366

We won't even get a response.

0 Ratings
Message 269 of 366

As this is a technical support forum I suggest everyone makes a formal complaint via their MyBT account. That’s what I’ve just done.

0 Ratings
Message 270 of 366

Formal Complaint sent.

0 Ratings