cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Confused_User
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 13

Making calls using bluetooth

I use a bluetooth headset whilst out & about and can make/receive calls over the mobile phone network without any problems.

However, if i detect a WiFi signal and make a call with the SmartTalk app it refuses to use the bluetooth headsrt that is connected and I have to talk using the mpobile phone in its normal manner instead.

Is there a setting I am missing or is this a design fault?

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

Re: Making calls using bluetooth

IMHO this should'nt be an issue...............

However, I suspect you have just discovered a new issue with the app that no one has raised yetSmiley Wink

AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Confused_User
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 13

Thanks - any idea how I raise this with the developers?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 13

Hi Confused_User,

Thanks for posting. I can raise this for you. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. Once I have the details we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
Confused_User
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 13

Only option in "Contact Us" is on line chat or phone - no option to email.

Can't you see the issue in my post and raise a fault??

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 13

Did you click on Dean's name and in his profile you should see the link

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Confused_User
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 13

I clicked on David's name and just above and to the right of his picture is "Contact Us" - this takes me to a screen with technicla help, selected BT Smart Talk and the only options are on-line chat or phone us.

Why is sending an email to support so difficult??

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 8 of 13

Hi Confused_User,

Try mine instead :), just click my name and you should see an "about me" section, there will be a contact link there.
Cheers,
Chris
BT Mod Team.
If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings
Confused_User
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 13

I must be going blind - I cannot see a contact me link on your's or david's link!!

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 13

Strange!!.... can you try again?

Cheers

David
Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings