Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chiddyj
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Missing 'My Extras'

Hi All,

I'm a new customer to BT.

Most recently i had all the options from 'My Extras', but now i'm missing some options.

The options i can see currently are:

BT SmartTalk

BT Tech Experts

BT Wi-fi

BT Sports.

The options i cannot see are:

BT Cloud

BT Mail

BT Net Protect Plus

BT Desktop Help

I've tried all solutions asked such as if im a primary account holder, which is a yes, tired different web browsers and nothing...

I spoke to BT Chat however the agent provided me the same reference number used for me opting out of BT hotspot wifi! Is this fine??

Just seems one big mess!! Thanks for any help,

James.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Missing 'My Extras'

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, make sure that you are logged into the forum, then click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they may not be on duty for a long time, and your message will not be tracked properly.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail within 5-6 working days.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hi Chiddyj,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting, I've removed the chat and reference as posting that info is not permitted under the forum terms.  If you send me over your details I'm sure we can help, please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
chiddyj
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Hi Both,

Thanks for the reply, this has now been raised under reference: ********

Thanks,

James.

0 Ratings
chiddyj
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Hi Team,

Is there any update on this?

I am currently trying to talk to BT Care on twitter and its like talking to a barn door!!!! Jesus christ its annoying....

Basically i want to opt out of BT With wifi FON.... I just don't fancy my router being a hotspot, the process to opt out  sounds so simple!!

I cannot log into the Wifi page to to opt out because i don't have a BT internet email address... MY BT account is registered under my GMAIL account.....

I need to create a BT email address to access the site but this is where the second issues lies with 'My Extras'! I'm missing options!! So basically speaking there are two issues!!!

You cannot create an email address without that option within 'My Extras' there seems to be no alternative link..... Unless someone knows one???

This is really bending me up the wall Smiley Mad

Please see screenshots.

Issue 1 <<< Screenshot 1 (Cannot log into BTWifi with FON)

http://s1.postimg.org/gbyyhvzu7/image.jpg << Screenshot of 'My Extras' missing, such as create an email.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi chiddyj

We have your email and once it reaches the top of our queue we will be in touch, it shouldn't be too much longer.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
chiddyj
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 7

I've lost the will to live with this issue.... How hard is it to get my extras back within my primary account.... or even explain to the server team it's missing... Worse experience ever. :(:(:(:(:( now need to wait till 1st feb to get my issue fixed apparently.
0 Ratings