cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 30

My BT Android App

Go to solution

Hi ,  For the last 10 days when I enter my details in the My BT Android app, I just get the message "Sorry, something went wrong.  Please try again."  Screengrab attached.  I've tried clearing the cache, deleting and re-installing the app, but nothing works. I know I'm using the correct username and password as I can login online to My BT or to the BT Sport app with those details with no issues.  Anyone have any ideas as to how to reset the app so it works?

ArenaBrit_0-1627540928060.jpeg

0 Ratings
29 REPLIES 29
Message 2 of 30

Re: My BT Android App

Go to solution

Try contacting the app developers who may be able to help.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 30

Go to solution

Hi,

I am seeing the same problem. Contacting App support by email gets the following reply:

Thanks for emailing my.bt.app.support@bt.com.

We read these emails and use your feedback to improve customer experience when using BT apps. However, we won’t be able to respond respond from this mailbox.

If you need help or want to report a problem with a BT app please follow the simple steps below:

·    Check you have the latest version of the app. You can do this by checking for updates in the App Store or Google Play Store on your device.

·    If you still need our help after this, go to BT Community for support here: https://community.bt.com/t5/Broadband-Extras-Apps-from-BT/bd-p/BBOut

·    Or if you have any other query about your BT service, you can contact us here: bt.com/help/contact-us#/home

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 30

Go to solution

Hi @ArenaBrit and @Sargie I'm really sorry your BT ID details are not being accepted by the app. Did this happen after a recent update to the app?

As you've both tried all the basic checks you can from your side, I'll send you both a private message to get in touch with the moderation team and we'll report a fault to get this investigated. 

You'll find the private message by clicking on the envelope in the top right of the community website.

Thanks
Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 30

Go to solution

Hi again,

Still having problems logging into the My BT app.  Quick question... Has there been some kind of upgrade to the app in the last 10 days? 

Best regards,

David

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 30

Go to solution

Hi @Sargie  and @ArenaBrit, the MyBT app team believes that they have fixed this issue. Would you please try to log in and post back and let me know how you get on?

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 30

Go to solution

Hi @Sargie,

Thank you for taking my call today. I was happy to hear that the App is back working for you. Please once again accept my apology for the delay in getting this fixed.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 30

Go to solution

Hello John....Yes - it's now fixed.  Thank you.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 30

Go to solution

Hi @ArenaBrit, thanks for checking that and posting back, and once again thank you for highlighting the problem so we could get it investigated and fixed 🙂

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 30

Go to solution

I am having this problem on an apple device - is there a fix for this please?

0 Ratings