cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 30

Re: My BT Android App

Go to solution

Would like to add a 'me too' to this as of this afternoon. Still won't log me in. 

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 30

Go to solution

+1 to this problem.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 30

Go to solution

Hi im having issues with logging into my bt app tried uninstall and everything else that other people have tried but no luck . Getting same message something when wrong please try later . Please can you help me !

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 30

Go to solution

Hi is anybody else having trouble logging into my bt app ? I've tried uninstall and cleared cache but still no luck . Anyone got any ideas how to resolve this issue please. 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 30

Go to solution

Just updated to the latest version of the app. No change. 

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 30

Go to solution
hi are you having trouble signing into the app ?
0 Ratings
Message 17 of 30

Go to solution
Yup. Finger print accepted, then nothing...
0 Ratings
Message 18 of 30

Go to solution
I'm having the same problem too. Which is annoying, as I need to access the app to implement a fix that BT executive customer resolutions have asked me to try. I am at the end of my tether with the poor service from BT. Luckily for me, it's OK that my broadband and now the My BT app aren't working. My contract us up very soon, and I'm not feeling inspired to give them another 24 months of my money 🙈
0 Ratings
Message 19 of 30

Go to solution

@Anttix @DMGH @HayleyC  I'm really sorry to see you're all having problems logging into the My BT app. We'd like to help you get this sorted and I'll send you all a private message so you can send your details over to the moderation team.

You'll get the private message by clicking on the envelope in the top right of the community forum.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 30

Go to solution
Hi Neil0
Thanks for getting back to me BT
Are supposley looking into this for me . I contacted them through there FB page . Hope someone will be back in contacted with me today.
0 Ratings