cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 22

My BT - Can No Longer Login

Go to solution

After this mornings update I can no longer login to the "My BT" app on my mobile phone. Despite the "Hello Paul - Pin confirmed" messgage, see below.  Can anyone advise ?  And following the link just tells me my profile is already linked. Uninstalled the app, restarted phone and re-installed the app - Same issue

Screenshot_20191108_073515_com.bt.btserviceapp.jpg

0 Ratings
21 REPLIES 21
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 22

Re: My BT - Can No Longer Login

Go to solution

Yeah I get the same, I'll see if the mods can shed any light.

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 3 of 22

Go to solution

Good morning @gibbylinks@licquorice,

Thanks for highlighting this issue and I am sorry that you have been unable to access the MyBT app.  I reached out to our app team this morning and they are not aware of an issue, they have checked some of their own accounts and have been able to successfully access them.

We would like to look into this further to understand what is going on.  @gibbylinks, I have dropped you a private message with instruction on how you can get in touch with me.  Once I have your details I will share them with our app team so we can investigate.

@licquorice, thanks for the heads up, I have your details so I will include them in the investigation.  

Cheers

Sean

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 22

Go to solution

@SeanD 

I am getting same message

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 22

Go to solution

Getting the same message also

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 6 of 22

Go to solution

Me too!!

0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 22

Go to solution

I get the same log in error.

Just been on the phone to BT and they said on one has reported having problems...

Maybe the mods should make them aware of this forum thread!

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 8 of 22

Go to solution

Same here. Did update this morning and can enter pin but says no account associated. Worked ok yesterday.

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 9 of 22

Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the comments and I am sorry to see more customers are affected by this issue.  I have provided details to the App team and I am expecting an update very shortly.

Please bear with me and I will hopefully return very soon with a more substantial update.

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 10 of 22

Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your continued patience while we looked into this issue.

I have received word that the problem should now be fixed 😀.  Could you please check and let me know if you can now gain access?

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings