cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DerekPat
Message 1 of 12

My BT app

The My BT app has been upgraded and now is not comparable with my Samsung Galaxy Tab Tab A S4 which is running on Android 9. I can still get the BT Sport, BT TV and the BT WiFi apps. The annoying  thing is I can still get everything on my Motorola G7 mobile which is running on the same version of Android. Has anyone else got this problem. 

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Re: My BT app

Hi @DerekPat, welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm sorry you MyBT app stopped working after the update, can you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if that helps? Post back and let me know if that works.

0 Ratings
DerekPat
Message 3 of 12

I have uninstalled the app but when I go into Google play it brings up all the other B T apps but not the MY BT app. When I tried to upgrade it before uninstalling it I got the message this app is not compatible with this device 

0 Ratings
MikeL
Contributor
Message 4 of 12

I have the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy Tab A. The problem is the upgrade and not the device.

Regards Mike

Regards Mike
0 Ratings
DerekPat
Message 5 of 12

Further  to my last, just to clarify the My BT app appeared on my Moto G7 when I looked in Google play and was available for downloading 

0 Ratings
DerekPat
Message 6 of 12

I agree with you as my other devices are still working normally. It looks like BT have to look again at the upgrade and fix it

0 Ratings
Kilgeever53
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 12

Same issue.

Galaxy tab ST580 with Android 9

Suddenly ceased working. Found this thread almost by accident having searched for a while. Hardly seems logical as working on phone and, as in your case, another device with Android 9.

0 Ratings
Travelusa
Expert
Message 8 of 12

My BT App stopped working on my Android tablet

My BT App stopped working on my Tablet last week

I have a Samsung Tab A 2019 with android 9

was using it in the morning for checking my bill and my broadband speed plus my wifi as getting channel clash in my area

got a message that a update was available so updated.

my My BT app gone when trying to load it again find getting a message no longer compatable with your Device

All other BT apps appear to be working

Have sent message to Bt via googleplay and also direct to the e-mail account for the device

No one has contacted me back

Why should my device no longer be compatable with the app

it has the latest android and was working up to the update.

Sorry Mods bit early in Morning did not see case already raised could you move my one over thanks

Seems not the only one My BT app is still working on my Samsung S7 mobile

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 12

Re: My BT App stopped working on my Android tablet

Hi All, thanks for highlighting this issue. A new release will be issued soon that will fix this.

Cheers
John

DerekPat
Message 10 of 12

Re: My BT App stopped working on my Android tablet

Thank You

0 Ratings