cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

My BT app

For two days now I have tried to use the My BT app to access my products - specifically the Parental Controls. All I get is a message saying it is not possible to access my products. What is the problem and when is it likely to be rectified.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: My BT app

Hi @DaveBennett 

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

I'm sorry for the problems you're having accessing your product extras on the MyBT app.  I understand you're looking to change your Parental Controls settings.

To rule out an issue with the app itself, can you see if you can manage your extras by logging directly into your >> MyBT profile here << ?

Post back and let me know how you get on.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hi, Yes I have checked and can get to Parental Controls via a browser (Safari in my case) but I am unable to access via the My BT App. I have tried using my iPhone and my iPad and in both cases I get to the 'floating balls' at which point full stop. Can't get any further.

For information I have been using the My BT App successfully for some months and it is only in the last few days that this problem has arisen. I am still able to get to 'Access Controls' via the 'more' option.

Hope this helps

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi @DaveBennett, thanks for checking that and posting back. If you have not already tried it please would you uninstall the app and install it again and see if the fixes the problem?

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Tried that. Made no difference

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi @DaveBennett thanks for that and I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Thanks. I have replied to the PM

0 Ratings