Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MaximusPrime
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 7

My BT wi-fi stopped working

Hi,

my BT wi-fi hs stopped working, the App is asking for my user name & password, the credentials for MyBT are not working

I remember previously having to use a BT yahoo email address but I think they have been removed...

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: My BT wi-fi stopped working

there is no btyahoo email address. Your email will be  xxxxx@btinternet.com and probably had it since you joined bt

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
MaximusPrime
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 7

"We'll start moving email addresses from BT Yahoo email to our new email service, BT Mail"

https://home.bt.com/pages/email/index2.html

How do I find out my BT Mail email address & password?

cheers

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

I and many others got that message but for the majority it never happened and we are still on btyahoo email and no bt mail. Btmail transfer has been postponed indefinitely and your email address and password should be same as it was unless you changed password

how do you sign in to collect your btinternet.com email?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
MaximusPrime
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 7

@imjolly, I've only logged into it once - the last time I registered for BT wi-fi

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

The login to MYBT need not necessarily be your BTID required to sign in to btwifi - mine is different and only my old BTID works when signing in to btwifi 

MaximusPrime
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 7

Cheers I'll contact them tomorrow, c if they can forward me on the details
0 Ratings