cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sircoynie
Aspiring Expert
Message 11 of 21

Re: MyBT App No longer showing hub speed?

I hope it is true as well, the agent told me to reset my system for 5 mins a couple of times over the next couple of weeks as this should help push the update once released?

Note: I am making a claim for the premium over my old 250 to be reimbursed until this is corrected and have raised this with their complaints team.

0 Ratings
Sircoynie
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 21

Which hub are you referring to with regards to the 6th April firmware? I have SH2 and It hasn't had any update since:

Firmware
v0.17.01.12301-BT
Firmware updated:
13-Mar-2020
0 Ratings
C13LKE
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 21

That's the one sorry, It was just when mine pulled the update as just installed it last week. 

PlocC89
Contributor
Message 14 of 21

Still no fix here. It’s so annoying that I can’t see the speeds to my hub to determine if my connection is at full speed. 

Michaelbr
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 21

I’ve just upgraded to full fibre 500 from 250 and my btapp has the same problem it only shows speed results to devices the only way I can get results to hub is following the speed test link from my bt home hub page and through the web browser mybt domain and running a full account check. I hope this gets fixed thanks 

0 Ratings
Sircoynie
Aspiring Expert
Message 16 of 21

Unfortunately they appear to be conveniently ignoring the issue.

0 Ratings
Michaelbr
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 21

It’s annoying I must admit at least with the bt app you could run a quick test to make sure your service is running as it should be. I couldn’t find any other apps on the iPhone or iPad that test to your hub speeds which is very surprising.

0 Ratings
rachelfyson
Beginner
Message 18 of 21

Im having this same issue and i upgraded to full500 couple weeks ago . 

0 Ratings
Michaelbr
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 21

The only way to run a speed test to your hub is via the mybt web browser, click on help/speed test and account check and then run a speed test. I cannot find any apps that run a hub test unless you can find one?

0 Ratings
rachelfyson
Beginner
Message 20 of 21

when you sign into the BT app you click on more and you can test your speed etc from there . i could do this before i upgraded to full500 now it wont work . plus at the moment i have a fault that has got stuck from 1st october that they was meant to remove but they are unable to 

0 Ratings