Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SkoobyDu
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 10

MyBT app problems

Go to solution
Hi hoping for some help, ever since I activated my 24 month BT Sport Offer from EE the app no longer works. It loads and I can log in but there are now two BT account numbers (although one cannot be selected). Anyway, instead of each tab showing my details it just displays this message "we're not ready for you yet" I've had bt broadband now for 12 months. So far I have tried contacting the app support team with no response what so ever and BT support can't see any problem with my account.

Has anyone had this issue before?
0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: MyBT app problems

Go to solution

@SkoobyDu we'll need to take a look at this to see what's happening with your MyBT account. You can find the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @SkoobyDu good speaking with you today. I have received your email with the screenshots, thanks for that.

I have just sent this off for further investigation. It will probably take me a few days to get an update, but I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks

Community ModeratorStephanie
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
SkoobyDu
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Thats great thank you, its certainly an odd problem which I hope is not too dificult for your team to get to the bottom of.

Thank you again for the call.

0 Ratings
SkoobyDu
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

Hi, have you had any luck with this - its been over 48 hrs since I have heard from anyone.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

@SkoobyDu my colleague @StephanieG won't be back in the office until Monday, I can see from her notes that she has raised this with the team who fix MyBT and BT.com faults. Regrettably I don't have any updates for you today but I can see that Stephanie has made arrangements to follow up with you on Monday.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
SkoobyDu
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

Thank you, I'll see what next week brings Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

@SkoobyDu good speaking with you there. As discussed, I have sent this off to the My BT app guys and I'll get back to you as soon as I have more information for you.

Cheers

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

@SkoobyDu as an update for the thread - we had to go down a different route and ended up setting up a different BT ID to allow you to use the My BT app and all its features. 

The original BT ID kept displaying the BT Sport on EE account first, which was causing all of these problems, and there isn't a way to swap the order of the two accounts.

Thanks

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
SkoobyDu
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution
Thank you, all fixed
0 Ratings