cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SkoobyDu
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

MyBT app problems

Hi hoping for some help, ever since I activated my 24 month BT Sport Offer from EE the app no longer works. It loads and I can log in but there are now two BT account numbers (although one cannot be selected). Anyway, instead of each tab showing my details it just displays this message "we're not ready for you yet" I've had bt broadband now for 12 months. So far I have tried contacting the app support team with no response what so ever and BT support can't see any problem with my account.

Has anyone had this issue before?
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES
Message 2 of 7

Re: MyBT app problems

@SkoobyDu we'll need to take a look at this to see what's happening with your MyBT account. You can find the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 3 of 7

Hi @SkoobyDu good speaking with you today. I have received your email with the screenshots, thanks for that.

I have just sent this off for further investigation. It will probably take me a few days to get an update, but I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks

Community ManagerStephanie
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thanks
0 Ratings
SkoobyDu
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

Thats great thank you, its certainly an odd problem which I hope is not too dificult for your team to get to the bottom of.

Thank you again for the call.

0 Ratings
SkoobyDu
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Hi, have you had any luck with this - its been over 48 hrs since I have heard from anyone.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

@SkoobyDu my colleague @StephanieG won't be back in the office until Monday, I can see from her notes that she has raised this with the team who fix MyBT and BT.com faults. Regrettably I don't have any updates for you today but I can see that Stephanie has made arrangements to follow up with you on Monday.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
SkoobyDu
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Thank you, I'll see what next week brings Smiley Happy

0 Ratings