I have successfully managed to access MyBT and was going to group my devices together in "Control wi-fi access" to control access, however I upon seeing the list of "unknowns", I decided to clean-up the devices first. After I had removed several devices, I went back to the control area on the MyBT app, however now all I get is message "Failed to get device list - something must have failed, please try again".
I have restarted the BTHUB and re-installed the MyBT App but still it can't connect.
I've been reading through some posts on this community and it seems the way of fixing similar problems is to restore the hub to the factory setting - but I was wondering if there was anything else I can do before I go to that extreme method.
I'm getting the same issue, along with the inability to identify any device connected to my WiFi. Tried all the usual stuff to rectify, to no avail. The mybt app has flaws in it since the last "upgrade". Lots of disgruntled users posting 1* reviews recently. We'll have to sit tight until BT devs admit there are faults and revert to a previous version of the app. that was stable.