cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

MyBt app - logs in but nothing works

I am having problems accessing any of the features on the MyBT app on multiple android devices running Android 7-9. I use the login used on the web version of MyBT and I can get on but no features work. I always get the message "Sorry it looks like we're having some technical issues. Please try later."

I have tried clearing caches, reinstalling etc all to no avail on all 3 devices. All other BT apps work (eg BT WiFi, BTTV). 

This has been a problem for months - I've only just got annoyed about it enough to try and get it resolved! Any ideas?

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: MyBt app - logs in but nothing works

Hi @OffbeatDave and welcome to the community.

Thanks for posting about the MyBT app problem. Sorry it's not performing as it should. We'll need to take a closer look at this for you so I've dropped you private message so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

I have exactly the same problem with this app. Nothing works and the BT Mobile app has now been withdrawn.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

I actually finally got round to solving this on my devices after posting! For me it was my internet filtering solution at home and the one at work which was blocking the necessary connections. Each part of the app was requesting access to different domains which I found via DNS logging and whitelisting them. All functioning now.

0 Ratings