cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Doug2015Mason
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Net protection and Windows 10

Will Bt Net Protection Plus be compatable with windows 10 any time soon, as it is not at the moment as I am running the evaluation copy. Windows 10 upgrade will be on a lot of computers on the 29th of this month, and like me their will a lot of people  wanting virus protection

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Net protection and Windows 10

I doubt if it will updated very quickly and in any case there are many here who would not reccomended it as there are better free AV's
0 Ratings
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Net protection and Windows 10

@Doug2015Mason wrote:

Will Bt Net Protection Plus be compatable with windows 10 any time soon, as it is not at the moment as I am running the evaluation copy. Windows 10 upgrade will be on a lot of computers on the 29th of this month, and like me their will a lot of people  wanting virus protection

As John says, there are other AV utilities available.

Does any AV program work with Windows 10 evaluation OS?

My own, paid for, Internet Security provider says that they are already upgrading for compatibilty with Windows 10. Presumably McAfee will also be doing the same, but it may take some time for the BT Version to follow???

Is there still a Microsoft Windows Defender, and their own anti virus software included?

The news on Windows 10 upgrade suggests that you, as a Windows 10 evaluation user will be among the first to receive the full upgrade, and that Microsoft will be expecting your feedback.

Then, others will be upgraded, with improvements based on your feeback.

0 Ratings