cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Netflix Ui-113 error code via TV App, Affecting Childrens Accounts Only

Go to solution

After the TV hub 2 freezing i dumped the box (Home Hub 2) Now when trying to access Netflix via the TV, the kids accounts give Ui-113 error codes but all the adult profiles work fine. On all other devices i can access all accounts with no problems. I have tried logging out & back in, removed the kids accounts then added them back on, disconnected my hub & router. Basically anything I can turn off to reboot I have but still getting the same issue affecting just the TV App & only the kids profiles. I've checked my connection speed too & that's fine but if it was a connectivity issue I'd expect it to affect all accounts not just the kids. Netflix deny any issues same with BT CS. 

Any other suggestions? At a complete loss here.....

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Netflix Ui-113 error code via TV App, Affecting Childrens Accounts Only

Go to solution

Update: Even after leaving everything unplugged last night & restarting it all (box & router) issue still ongoing.

I did find an issue in the settings for updating the apps (no error code just said it couldn't update them), so as i had nothing worth keeping on my YouView box I factory reset it.

I've again logged into my Netflix signed out of all devices & tried removing & re-adding the kids profiles.

All 4 accounts (adult & kids) work on tablets & phones.

Via the YouView box only the adults connect but the kids display Ui-113....

The reset of the YouView Box & removal & re-addition of the kids profiles via Netflix should of sorted any data storage issues, as anything stored should of been wiped.

#HelpPlease

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Ok solved. I had my Netflix sub separate from BT. So I cancelled my sub direct with netflix then signed up to have it added to my BT bill. 

I set up a new Netflix account via the TV app under a different email address. New account now doesn't have the ui-113 error on the children's account...

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Great help!

So first they break Amazon Prime and now Netflix. WHAT'S GOING ON?

0 Ratings