Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paul1360
Expert
Message 1 of 16

New BT Wi-Fi

Go to solution

Hiya All,

Over the last few days I've updated to the new BT Wi-Fi app but when I try to set it up it comes back with incorrect email/password, I uninstalled and installed the app again but no joy, I've logged into my BT account to make sure everything was ok and it is. Any idea wassup please

iechyd da

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 16

Re: New BT Wi-Fi

Go to solution

Deleted by poster - posted twice in error.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 16

Go to solution

Assuming you entered your primary email address and password (case sensitive and not necessarily the same details with which you log in to MyBT), do you get to the landing page? If so did you remember to say that you are a BT Total Broadband customer?

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Paul1360
Expert
Message 4 of 16

Go to solution

I start the app and then click Set up now which takes me to the Set up page, I input my details, tick Accept and then Activate and get checking creditals and then user name and/or password incorrect, check and try again ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. username and password are correct as I've just used them for the app on my Tab 10.1, Why my S2 is like this pass make's no sense to me lol

iechyd da

0 Ratings
Paul1360
Expert
Message 5 of 16

Go to solution
OK please forget anything I've posted on here as I'm a **bleep** and need's to be taken out and shot. All my own fault as I input the wrong b of B instead of b >>>>>on my way out to give myself a good kicking>>>>>>>>.
Sorry to mess you all about.
iechyd da
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 16

Go to solution

Told you it was case sensitive. These any use?

Spoiler
Old Boots.jpg

--
0 Ratings
Paul1360
Expert
Message 7 of 16

Go to solution
Hey how did you get your hands on my rugby boots lol. Aye I know still can't understand why I put a B in. lol
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Robbiep
Beginner
Message 8 of 16

BT Wi-Fi is only showing maps, can I search the web ?

Go to solution

When I log on to BT wifi with my ipad I can only see maps ... How can i search the web?

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 16

Re: BT Wi-Fi is only showing maps, can I search the web ?

Go to solution

have you logged into BTWIFI with your primary btinternet email address?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Robbiedp
Beginner
Message 10 of 16

Re: BT Wi-Fi is only showing maps, can I search the web ?

Go to solution
Thanks... It's working now...
0 Ratings