cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 13

Re: Norton Extensions in Google Chrome/Edge

Go to solution

It’s an ongoing issue.

I use Edge and it keeps giving pop ups in Windows 11 to activate extensions in Internet Explorer. Ignore it.

Suppose you could let the system to activate Password Manager.....you are not forced to use it though.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 13

Re: Norton Extensions in Google Chrome

Go to solution

All three laptops in my household upgraded to Windows 11 a few weeks ago without any problems. You could use something like Macrium Reflect to create a full disc image backup in case of problems. That has got me out of a few tricky situations over the years, as has having all my data files automatically backed up nightly using the iDrive app on my Synology DiskStation NAS.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 13

Re: Norton Extensions in Google Chrome

Go to solution

Hope you won't mind me gate crashing this conversation as I have a related issue so trying to avoid opening another topic. Having just purchased a new Samsung android tablet I sent the Norton link from my PC to install on the tablet. It refuses to download  due to Chrome browser being unsupported.  Chrome is fully up to date. Does this mean that  I won't be able to use Norton on my tablet. McAfee worked with no problems. I couldn't install Norton on my old tablet because it was android7. I now have android 11. I wish BT had stayed with McAfee!!

0 Ratings