cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Norton protect by BT compatability if running Kaspersky

Go to solution
BT are bundling "Norton Protect" with future BT broadband deals. I currently run Kaspersky. Are they going to clash and cause problems? If so, given that I like using Kaspersky, how do I solve the problem?
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Norton protect by BT compatability if running Kaspersky

Go to solution

It's not good running 2 different virus protection programs on same machine so just don't install norton

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

That's what I was thinking.....but, at this stage, Imy not sure that I will get the option to uninstall  (or even better....deny installation)  Norton. Having said that, it's possible I might better running the Norton and uninstalling  Kaspersky  (though unlikely). I'm guessing rejecting  Norton must be an option....it must be PC based (rather than running on the router). In any event I have several PCs  and laptops with Kaspersky  on each. (You'll appreciate that I'm way off being computer literate)

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

You will have the option of installing it. If you don't want to then don't.