cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Not Eligible for Britbox

I have recently signed up for BT broadband and I should be able to claim 6 months free britbox.

When I click the link to claim britbox with my account I get an error message "Please ensure you are the account holder for this account. You will also need to have Broadband with us, and have not already taken the BritBox trial."

I am account holder according to account settings, have signed up for BT broadband and I haven't claimed britbox.

Can anyone help?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Not Eligible for Britbox

Hi @troya234 

Welcome to the BT Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry for the problems you're having redeeming the Britbox offer.  Do you have more than one account number with BT currently associated with your BT ID? (Check for a drop down on the top right hand corner).  Make sure you have your broadband account number selected.

If there is only the one account, check out this link and let me know how you get on -----> What's the difference between an Account Holder and an Account Manager in My BT?

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi, 

I have checked and can only find one account number associated with my account (first time with BT and broadband only)

in account settings it says that my account role is account holder

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @troya234 

Thanks for posting back and checking what I asked.

Sorry you're having this problem.  We're going to need your details to check why you're getting that message as you shouldn't be presented with that as you're set up as the account holder.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings