Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 19

Now TV Password Set Up/Sky Email Address

Go to solution

Hi there,

I have been reading lots of posts and have checked the Now TV site. As BT have set up my Now TV account with a Sky  email address I am unable to sign in to Now TV to set up a password or manage my account.

Can a Mod pls message me so I can provide an alternative email address for Now TV?

Thank you.

0 Ratings
18 REPLIES 18
Message 2 of 19

Re: Now TV Password Set Up/Sky Email Address

Go to solution

@GG1 sorry about that, I'll send you the message now.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 19

Go to solution

@NeilO nobody has got back to me so I called BT this morning. After 30 mins on the phone I was advised to contact NowTV directly via their Live Chat. Their Chat facility is a robot and can't help.

Can someone at BT please call me to sort this out?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @GG1 sorry that you were not able to get this resolved when you called earlier. I've checked and we have received your details in our queue. We are much busier than normal at the moment but we'll be in touch as soon as we can.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @JohnC2 I have just called BT again and spoke to someone in the Now TV department. They have confirmed the issue is the sky email address and have raised the issue for me with the Back Office team to get the email changed.

Fingers crossed I am getting somewhere!

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 19

Go to solution

Received an email from Now TV today to confirm that BT have changed my email address as requested. Have now signed into Now TV successfully to create password and use the app.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 7 of 19

Go to solution

Hello would any moderator be able to help me with a solution for this as I am having the exact same problem, I signed up with a sky email and it takes me to a help page after typing in my email address so it does not allow me to create a password. Thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @Paulhill1,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. If you send me your details, I'll be able to help you with this.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

We are really busy at the moment and it will likely be a few days before I can get back to you. If you can't wait and would like this sorted straight away, please give BT a call on 0800 800 150.

Thanks

PaddyB

Beginner
Message 9 of 19

Go to solution

Hi Paddy,

i can’t see any messages.

Thank you for responding.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @Paulhill1,

Sorry about that, I've sent you that PM.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings