cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 14

Now TV app password set up

Clicking on set up now tv password, enter email and it just goes to a generic now tv page. Can’t set up password to use app on my iPad. Any suggestions. 

BT box works ok. 

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14

Re: Now TV app password set up

Hi @Rach1 Are you using an email address you have previously used for Now TV or a Sky email address? If so check out How to Change email address.

thanks

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 14

I do have a sky email but never used now tv so can’t sign in as don’t have a password to be able to change the email address. 

Any other suggestions please 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 14

Hi @Rach1 are you trying to sign up with a Sky email address? If so would you try with an alternative email address?

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 14

But can’t sign in to change it without a password which I can’t set up

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 14

But I’m registered through BT with this email so how can I get it with a different email address. Surely that would be a new account and I would have to pay twice. 

Tried it. Says don’t recognise this email. Which it wouldn’t as it’s not registered with BT

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 14

Hi @Rach1 thanks for checking that I thought you were just setting it up and could start with a different email address. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you get this fixed.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 14

Hi I also have the same problem won’t let me set up a password as I use a Sky email as my bt email 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 14

You need to message BT and ask to set it up with a different email address then everything is ok. Seems to be an issue with sky email addresses. 

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 14

@Cabbiejay, sorry about that, I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can get in touch and we'll be happy to help. When replying provide us with an alternative email address and we'll get that updated. 

0 Ratings