cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

On-line movie services through BT TV

I have just started using BT TV and have FTTP in the house. Can I access on-line streaming services through the BT TV? I have subscriptions to BFI and Mubi and don't want to watch them only on the laptop.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: On-line movie services through BT TV

Hi @tomsun , no not through the BT TV box. You cannot add additional apps, only the apps you see are available. Can you add them to your TV instead?

Stew

Message 3 of 6

Alternatively, both services support Chromecast, which involves a one-off of £30 or less.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Message 4 of 6

Personally, I'd recommend getting a Roku Streaming Stick+... Almost all On-demand apps are on there and the quality is excellent as it's 4K UHD and also supports HDR as long as your tv is HDR compatible

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

@tomsunwrote:

I have just started using BT TV and have FTTP in the house. Can I access on-line streaming services through the BT TV? I have subscriptions to BFI and Mubi and don't want to watch them only on the laptop.

Actually, these are available through Amazon Video. Amazon Video is on BT TV. Not sure though if you can subscribe with your existing subscription?

Stew

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

@pottyperson wrote:

Alternatively, both services support Chromecast, which involves a one-off of £30 or less.

Apologies. That seems not to be true for BFI content with Android.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings