cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Parental Controls doesnt work

My parental controls does not block any website and never has. I have rebooted, changed settings etc but still nothing is blocked. How do I get this fixed?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Parental Controls doesnt work

Hi @BMP,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry you're having problems with the BT Parental Controls. You can find a few suggestions here - I've got a problem with BT Parental Controls

When you log into your My BT does it show Parental Controls are active or do you get an error message when you try to activate them?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi 

on the control it says they are active. I have made them inactive, changed the times, changed all types but they do not block anything at all. I put in specific websites to block wait 2+hours reboot etc but still anything can be accessed so they are not working at all. I have tried on and off for several weeks but now need to have them working a young son has a device....

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @BMP,

Thank you for posting back. I'm sorry they aren't working. If you send me your details, I'll get this investigated.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings