Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kayster
Contributor
Message 21 of 60

Re: Parental controls

same issues here !

logged in and almost 70% of web pages are being blocked by Parental controls !!! cannot even access work servers.

Even when logging in to your own account thiis feature is displayed as unavailable due to technical issues.

BT Customers Services advised 48hrs ???????

0 Ratings
Secretsaint
Message 22 of 60

Still not working.  Still no official explanation or response from BT.  This really is not good enough.  Even the most inocuous site get the error message:

has been blocked by BT Parental Controls because the account holder has Light filters on.  FAQ: A site is being blocked incorrectly by BT Parental Controls. How can I report this?

I have never used the Parental controls.  As I have paid for my services upfront, I'm beginning to think BT are in breach of contract.  Can anyone help me?

0 Ratings
Secretsaint
Message 23 of 60

Just been phoned by BT.  Been told that it should be fixed by 9pm.  

0 Ratings
jaybeetoo
Aspiring Expert
Message 24 of 60

Which day?

😉
0 Ratings
sergejs_a
Message 25 of 60

Re: Parental Controls

I'm having the same problem. Hope it gets fixed until 9pm TODAY

0 Ratings
marklwilliams
Beginner
Message 26 of 60

I haven't even had a response - just an automatic notification that BT are experiencing "high volume". You don't say.
0 Ratings
keefers
Beginner
Message 27 of 60

Pleased to hear it may soon be resolved ???

Certainly not the message from customer service I got this afternoon. According to the supervisor, there were no updates and no info on a resolution was available to their team.

When asked if it could be days?, she said maybe...Weeks?, she said maybe....This was my third call.. Feel sorry for the people you get to speak to because the seem to know as much as we do.

Will call again and see what the story is

My contract is up for renewal soon ( within weeks I think)... Poor show by BT

0 Ratings
sevoflurane
Aspiring Contributor
Message 28 of 60

Same problem for me; I have never enabled them, now have Moderate filtering, unable to access page to modify settings.
0 Ratings
sguilliard
Aspiring Contributor
Message 29 of 60

Hmm, wonder if 9pm today is for everyone? None of my vonage lines are able to connect... 😞

0 Ratings
keefers
Beginner
Message 30 of 60

Just called again.

Very helpful this time and suggest that 23 of the28 affected servers are fixed and the remainder will be by approx 9.00pm BST today.

Fingers crossed !

ps, Anyone back to normal yet??????

0 Ratings