Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 11 of 18

Re: Parental control problems

Go to solution

Hi @337allan  the team has been looking into this, and there shouldn't be anything now stopping you from activating parental controls.

They asked if you could please clear your cookies and cache and try again. Fingers crossed this is solved for you now πŸ™‚

0 Ratings
337allan
Beginner
Message 12 of 18

Go to solution
Hi Stephanie, I've tried again but there is this message (with no on/off switch)

"Parental Controls is being activated on your account and will be available in the next 24 hours. Please log in again later to manage your account."

This has been there for most of the week. Also, WebProtect has now turned itself off and I am now getting the same fault message as Parental Control ?
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 18

Go to solution

Hi @337allan  Sorry that you are still having a problem setting up the parental controls. @StephanieG  will be back in the office tomorrow and will update you then.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 14 of 18

Go to solution

Hi @337allan  I'm really sorry this hasn't been fixed yet. I have escalated this further, as soon as I have an update I'll get back to you. 

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 15 of 18

Go to solution

Hi @337allan Just an update: there are a couple of different teams currently looking into your fault with your Parental Controls and Web Protect. It is taking some time to get all of this sorted, and I'm sorry for this added delay.

As soon as I have confimation that they have a fix in place I'll get back to you.

0 Ratings
337allan
Beginner
Message 16 of 18

Go to solution
Thanks Stephanie. The sooner the better...my kids don't know it doesn't work yet so hopefully fixed soon ☺
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 17 of 18

Go to solution

HI @337allan thanks for taking my call this morning. I am glad you are now able to use your parental controls, thank you for your patience while we got this investigated πŸ™‚

337allan
Beginner
Message 18 of 18

Go to solution
Thanks for all your time and effort with this problem. Happy it's all sorted out now. Thanks to StephanieG for going the extra mile for us!
0 Ratings