cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Parental controls have stopped working

Go to solution

BT Parental Controls are not working having previously worked without issue in our house with our Smart Hub for the last couple of years.

I have followed all of the recommended advice from BT and the community forum including restarting the hub, factory reset etc.

I receive emails saying they are active and the webpage says they are active but all to no avail.

Looking at the community forum it would appear that I now need a "moderator" to investigate/fix.

I would be grateful for help

kind regards

Clive

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Parental controls have stopped working

Go to solution

Hi @CliveB,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if the Parental Controls aren't working. Have you tried removing the Parental Controls and activating them again to see if that resolves the issue?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi Paddy, thank you for responding. Yes switched them on and off several times, changing them, changing the times powering the smart hub on and off overnight and resetting the smart hub all to no avail. Do you have any other suggestions

kind regards

Clive

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @CliveB,

Thank you for posting back. If you send me your details, I'll be able to get this investigated.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @CliveB,

Thanks for letting me know we got this sorted for you. Post back if you have any other problems.

All the best

David

0 Ratings