cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Parental controls not working

I have set up custom parental controls. They worked initially but after a few days they failed to block any sites despite being on. I have tried rebooting the router and was given advise to turn parental controls off for 24 hours and re activate. None of this has resolved this issue. It is as if there are no controls at all. I am seeing no error messages but I do get an email confirming the controls are active when I turn them on. 

I would appreciate any advice.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Parental controls not working

Hi @Goodies7 and welcome.

I'm sorry you're having problems with your parental controls. Has anything changed on your account recently? Are you able to post a screen shot of what you're seeing (don't forget to edit any personal details).

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

We moved house in August but can't remember exactly when the problem started. We kept the same router/hardware and phone number.

Screen shot of parental controls on (custom filter to block gambling sites and hate/self harm)

Goodies7_0-1603128573519.png

Screen shot of me accessing www.ladbrokes.com (I can also access any other gambling site with the parental controls still active) will follow...

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

The screen shot is too large to attach.

However I can freely access any gambling website, even if I add the site to a blocked list.

I am receiving no error messages - as far as the parental controls are concerned, it appears fully functional.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Goodies7,

Thank you for posting back. I'm sorry the Parental Controls aren't working as they should. If you send me your details, I'll be able to get this investigated.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings