cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 23

Re: Parental controls - "Sorry, something went wrong"

Go to solution

Hi @Bjohnson,

Thanks for posting. if you click on my username you'll see Click here to contact the mods. Once you click on that link you'll see a webform which you need to complete and submit.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
brownandsticky
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 23

Go to solution

I've had this logged as a fault for over a month now.  No progress apart from regular placating calls from India.

I think that even though BT big up the service, it's creaking at the seams and they are stringing us along until they do some sot of update or replacement work.

0 Ratings
brownandsticky
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 23

Go to solution

BT managed to sort out my problem with configuring Parental Controls.

Now that I can get into the config screen and update settings, my suspicions that 'controls had stopped working have been confirmed in that pages are now being blocked.  So I'm glad I came here and then reported a fault.

The calls every two days from the call-centre to tell me thay are still working on the problem did get a little vexing.

The UK based moderator on this forum went the extra mile in following up my case on my behalf.  If anyone else is invited to work with the moderator, be aware that your replies to their emails do get through even if the system says that the address is not monitored.

0 Ratings