Go to solution
Hi I went to block an app through parental controls and it's saying unavailable
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
gazm
Message 2 of 8

Re: Parental controls

Go to solution
Ah, just added another post about this - can't see any feedback to your post so assuming no feedback/progress ?
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

@Sarahlou1976 Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. The parental controls feature is used to block websites. You may need to block the website that the app is accessing rather that the app itself.

This link on Parental Controls explains what you can do with it and how to manage the filters 

0 Ratings
Sarahlou1976
Beginner
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution
No I mean on bt site it was saying that parental controls unavailable. Now for the past 3 days it's saying activating try logging in 24 hours and as I said that's been saying it for 3 days
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

@Sarahlou1976 sorry I misunderstood, if you send over your details we can get a fault reported. We're quite busy in the Mod team at the moment so it will be next week before we're able to reply. 

You can find the 'click here to contact the mods' link by clicking on my username.   If it's really urgent I'd recommend you call our technical helpdesk on 0800 111 4567.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @Sarahlou1976,

Thank you for sending in your details. I'm sorry your having problems with the Parental Controls. I've had a look at your account and have made a few changes that should have resolved the issue. Please can you try again and let me know if this has fixed things for you?

Thanks

PaddyB

Sarahlou1976
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution
Yes it's working now thank you 🙂
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution