cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Parental controls

I’m trying to set up parental controls and every time I try to do it it says activate . I click on this but I never get beyond this stage.

any idea how to resolve this?

same for web protect. I click on switch on but it never does

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Parental controls

Hi @Hube123, welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I've seen this happen before when the account number on the BT ID was for a closed account. Can you login to www.bt.com/mybt and make sure the account number is correct? If you have a new account number you can also add that in settings. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi neil

yes it is linked to correct account. There is also an old account but this is for my new account. I just get the same message saying I need to activate parental control. I click to activate and I get a message saying parental controls will be switched on in 2 hours. Problem is they never are!!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Hube123, thanks for checking that, we'll need to take a look at this for you so I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can get in touch with the moderation team. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Thanks neil, have you managed to send the private message as I can’t see it

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Hube123 sorry Neil must have forgotten to send the message. I've sent you over the message now.

cheers

John

0 Ratings