Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kelmondo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Re: BT Cloud app for iphone and ipad failing

Go to solution

I’m having exact same problem can login , can’t understand word the Customer support staff says speaks in language well like the flashing lights in close encounters of the third kind im at a total dead end

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
kelmondo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 6

Go to solution
Can NOT login
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @kelmondo and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry you're having problems. Can you give us more details on what the issue is? Are you getting any error messages? Are you getting a password incorrect message?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
kelmondo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
Hi first of all Thankyou so much for replying , I can login to my account with my bt login creds but it’s just bt cloud it says login failed please try again so I’ve uninstalled my bt cloud app on my iPhone 6 reinstalled put my login details again and ticked where it said remember me this has to be done soon as app installed and now it seems to be working so somewhere must be a glitch in code of app or bt software if I do not ask it to remember my creds so for. Iwnits working but I do Thankyou for getting back to me on this I hope who ever has same problem can see this and it may work for them too
0 Ratings
kelmondo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
Sorry about last sentence ment to say so far it’s working
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for letting me know this is sorted @kelmondo. Really appreciate you taking time to do that. Please post back if you have any other problems and we'll be happy to help.

All the best

David

0 Ratings