cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AWEC
Message 1 of 4

Re: BT Parental Controls Unavailable

Hi are you able to help. I notice the other day that I was able to see all sorts whilst on the internet when my parental controls should of been blocking it. It has been working fine for months. Any when I looked at my settings on My BT it is turned off and will not let me turn it back on. I’ve contacted BT and spoke to our foreign friends but thery are useless plus put the phone down on me. I have tried rebooting and resetting my router to its original settings but it is still the same and I want it back working as I have young children.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi @AWEC Sorry the Parental Controls are not working for you. I've moved your post to create your own thread as the previous thread is already solved. 

To switch Parental Controls back on again Log in to your My BT account

Click on My security settings in the 'My Security' section of the page
On the My Security management page, if the slider in the 'BT Parental Controls' panel is set to 'On', BT Parental Controls are active. Just click on the slider to quickly switch BT Parental Controls on or off

Any changes you make can take up to two hours to take effect. If two hours have passed and BT Parental Controls are still not active, then try rebooting your Hub.

Post back and let us know how you get on.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
AWEC
Message 3 of 4

Hi,

i have tried all that you suggested and none work. When I slide it to on it says it is unavailable and try again later.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @AWEC Thanks for trying those suggestions sorry they didn't work.

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings