cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
4400jim
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Re: BT SMART TALK APP-Do NOT Uninstall/Reinstall APP Without Carrying Out The Following Procedures

Go to solution

Hi PaddyB

I have been having the same problem as BobIsYourUncle since August when I upgraded my iPhone. Have had many calls with the BT helpdesk to no avail, eventually got put onto the SmartTalk team today who informed me that the service was no longer available, but seeing this post fron 2 weeks ago I am now not sure this was accurate info. Any help you can get me would be much appreciated as SmartTalk has been a godsend when out of the country,

Thanks

4400jim

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT SMART TALK APP-Do NOT Uninstall/Reinstall APP Without Carrying Out The Following Procedures

Go to solution

@4400jim I'm really sorry the helpdesk didn't offer you assistance when you called, the smart talk service is still supported so they should have organised a call back for you from the smart talk team and I apologise this didn't happen. 

If you use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details we'll be happy to organise this for you. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

4400jim
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
Thanks NeilO have just sent details
Thanks
4400jim
0 Ratings
4400jim
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

NeilO

Many thanks for your help, the Smarttalk guys have contacted me and after a reset everything is now working fine again

Thanks again

4400Jim

0 Ratings