cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
far778
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Re: BT SMART TALK APP-Do NOT Uninstall/Reinstall APP Without Carrying Out The Following Procedures

I've got a new phone and, currently, all the old SmartTalk slots are taken up by devices family members no longer have (apart from 1). Unfortunately, I read this far too late. Logging into MyBT and clicking the Manage SmartTalk link tells me that "We are currently processing a previous request. Please come back later if you wish to make any changes to your BT SmartTalk service." It has been doing this for several weeks now - can someone help 😞

EDIT: It now lists all the users, but I am unable to do anything to remove them. I have the option of Blocking every user, but ticking the box and clicking save does nothing, I've tried on 3 different browsers too.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT SMART TALK APP-Do NOT Uninstall/Reinstall APP Without Carrying Out The Following Procedures

Hi @far778 Sorry you are unable to delete the old accounts from the Smart Talk service.

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings