Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clar0016
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Re: BT Virus Protect

Go to solution

I am having a similar problem. i upgraded to Superfast Fibre plus because it said it included 15 Virus protect licences. The day after my activation date I attempted to install virus protect on another device only to get a message saying all my licences (2) were in use. On "tracking my order" all actions were ticked. However on looking at my "package" in "my bt" it is still showing asbSuperfast Fibre 1 unlimited! I have tried the customer help chat on 3 occasions, the first time I was told a technical glitch meant my order was still open! On the third occasion I was told 15 licences are not included despite my having received email summary stating 15 licences are included. The order is still showing open in my bt 5 days after my activation date.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Clar0016

If you have an open order, it normally prevents any further actions on your account. I would contact BT one more time and ask them if all the orders on your account have been closed down? If not,  can they send it to the offline team to have it closed. This can normally take upto 7 days but normally much sooner, once this is corrected it should allow you to manage everything again.

0 Ratings
Clar0016
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
Thanks for the information. On two occasions the customer service agent claims to have forwarded request to close to the offline team!
0 Ratings
Clar0016
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

I received a text message from BT this morning to say my new service was ready. Checked my order status and found it was now showing as closed. I am now able to activate virus protect on additional devices. 5 days late but at least all now all as it should be.

0 Ratings