Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scunny
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Re: BT Wholesale Error Message

Go to solution

Sorry. I have just started and no-where does it tell you to have to ask a question ? So hope some kind person will see this. I am in desperation.At 72 I often am with computer issuses. I wanted to download a BT WiFi App onto a Samsung tablet. I took great care to reset my username and password and have them written in front of me yet the BT My BT site on the tablet wont accept this.I have tried endless times and am now at the stage of throwing the tablet at the wall. What is wrong ? Does the wireless distort the password ?   Can anyone help me please. I am on the point of chucking all their Apps away !!  thanks

dg
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Go to solution

Hi @scunny,

Welcome to the community forum. I'm sorry you are having difficulties using the BT Wifi App.

Take a look at - Getting started with the BT Wi-fi app and you'll find a few tips that might be of use.

If you have had your BT Broadband for a few years, then it could be the Primary email address and password you need to log into the app.

Give that a try and let me know if you able to log in.

Thnaks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
scunny
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Go to solution

Thanks,I have problems with passwords (this one has just worked) I live alone and no-one else has accept to my computer so for me they are a pest especially when I have them written in a book and they tell me one is wrong. Bt has several different ones.so its hard to know which one they want. I am on the point of ordering a Samsung edge from BT and will want the App for that but am worried by the fairly poor reviews. "At 72 words like "Apps" are a bit of a mystery" I now have a Samsung tablet and am learning a lot from it. Thanks for your previous message which helped me,if only in the fact I could see a live person was there after that computerised woman (I dont know what to say to her !)  david

@PaddyB wrote:

Hi @scunny,

Welcome to the community forum. I'm sorry you are having difficulties using the BT Wifi App.

Take a look at - Getting started with the BT Wi-fi app and you'll find a few tips that might be of use.

If you have had your BT Broadband for a few years, then it could be the Primary email address and password you need to log into the app.

Give that a try and let me know if you able to log in.

Thnaks

PaddyB

dg
0 Ratings