Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
circe
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Re: Cannot remove SmartTalk users

Hi,

I have the same problem.  Cannot remove my details rom smart talk in order to set it up on my new phone.  Please help.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Welcome to this user forum.

I have moved your post to this new thread, so you can get personal help from the community or moderators, so please watch this thread for updates.

Is the "Manage SmartTalk" option missing from your extras on MyBT?

If it is present, then you need to block your phone number before you can set it up again

If its not there, then you will need help from one of the moderators.

0 Ratings
circe
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

As I said, it is exactly the same problem.  I cannot remove my details from the smarttalk settings on mybt.  The save link does not function.  Therefore I cannot use my BTid on my new phone because it is set to my old phone.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

@circe wrote:

As I said, it is exactly the same problem.  I cannot remove my details from the smarttalk settings on mybt.  The save link does not function.  Therefore I cannot use my BTid on my new phone because it is set to my old phone.

You would not normally remove the setting unless you wanted to stop using SmartTalk altogether.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Meanwhile this explanation may help BT SmartTalk issues

have you tried creating a new BT ID for your new phone?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

@circe welcome to the community, I'm sorry to see you're having problems getting smart talk set up on your new phone.

Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings