cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Re: Parental Controls not blocking anything

Hello,

I have same problem with my BT Parental Control. It seemed to work 6 months ago but I've just realised that it is no longer working and my son kept accessing to it. Could anyone please help ? 

Thank you and best regards

Jenny

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi @jennypham,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry if your Parental Controls aren't working. I've moved your post onto its own thread as the last one had been marked as solved.

To give the Community a better chance of being able to fix the issue, please can you give us a few more details? Have you recently changed your service, upgraded to FTTP, or moved house?

Have you tried turning off and reactivating Parental Control through your My BT?

You can find a few more suggestions here - I've got a problem with BT Parental Controls 

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

@jennypham wrote:

Hello,

I have same problem with my BT Parental Control. It seemed to work 6 months ago but I've just realised that it is no longer working and my son kept accessing to it. Could anyone please help ? 

Thank you and best regards

Jenny

I rather suspect your son has learnt how to circumvent Parental Control

Message 4 of 4

Hi @jennypham ,

I'd be interested to know if you got to the bottom of this. Can you let us know how tings are going?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings