cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tarekseda
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 13

Re: Parental Controls

Hello, my BT parental controls are unavailable and cannot enable them. please fix. same with web protect. i called customer service 4 times no luck

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 13

You now need to use the MYBT app to get parental controls

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
tarekseda
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 13

not working see this screenshotUntitled.jpg

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 13

Is your app up to date on android or apple as that is now the way to access the parental controls

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
tarekseda
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 13

yes up2date .

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 13

when you login to MYBT and see bill. Then scroll down to manage settings then manage security settings check parental controls turned on?

0 Ratings
tarekseda
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 13

thx, i think bt mods need to interfere

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 13

Did you check parental controls were shown as one here I suggested?  Did you restart device after app update

0 Ratings
tarekseda
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 13

Yes all the above

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 13

Hi @tarekseda and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry you're having problems with the parental controls. It looks like you've done as much as possible at your end so I'll be happy to step in and take a look. I've sent you a private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team.
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Thanks @imjolly for helping out on this.

Cheers

David