Did you mean: 
Highlighted
TobiasRieper
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Re: Parental controls - "Sorry, something went wrong"

Go to solution

Hi DavidM,

I've dropped you a PM as I too are having the same problems with parental controls.

Please assist

Many thanks

Regards

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for letting me know you got this sorted @TobiasRieper. Post back if you need help with anything else.

All the best

David

0 Ratings
and_me
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

I am also hitting this issue - couple of days ago it was the Sunday Times Wines website and I coudlnot get into my account on it. Tried switching Parental controls off, tried a custom set of filters with almost everything and then absolutely everything allowed - still the same.

I have had the message saying "Sorry, something went wrong" but most of the time when I do make a change it appears to have completed the process but the websites are still blocked.

0 Ratings
and_me
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

I am also hitting this issue - couple of days ago it was the Sunday Times Wines website and I coudlnot get into my account on it. Tried switching Parental controls off, tried a custom set of filters with almost everything and then absolutely everything allowed - still the same.

I have had the message saying "Sorry, something went wrong" but most of the time when I do make a change it appears to have completed the process but the websites are still blocked.

Real pain in the backside !

0 Ratings
and_me
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Ok I  have tried resetting my HH4 router - seems to have resolved the issue for now but It was actually reset earlier today for an unrelated reason so this does seem to be something that has arisen recently.

0 Ratings