cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starquest
Message 1 of 3

Re: Removing all BT Cloud documents

Go to solution

Hi not sure if this is still open but I am trying to remove everything from my BT Cloud as I weant to start again and get rid of duplications. My fault as I was unsure how the backup worked and added the documents folder twice so duplicated data. I only use one computer and just want a backup of the files wnd when a file is amended it is backed up. I presume that I add the folder to the backup and then forget it. Is that correct?
I did try as suggested above but all the files are still in the cloud. What did I do wrong please? How can I get a clean slate?
Thanks

Steve

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Go to solution

Hi @Starquest  Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I've moved your post to create your own thread as the previous thread was resolved long ago. 

You would be best to contact the Cloud helpdesk on 0800 500 3114 and they will be able to help you with this. They are open 9am to 9pm Mon - Fri and 9am to 6.30pm Sat and Sun.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Starquest
Message 3 of 3

Go to solution

Thanks for reply. I have tried several times to get a reply from the Help desk but never a definite answer; there does not appear to be a clear and concise guide to using the system, just muddle through . I have now cleared down the files by selecting each main folder,: documents, pictures etc, and deleting them - all clear now.

Thanks

0 Ratings