Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
simonwien
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Re: TV everywhere app error TVE_A931

Go to solution

I am getting the same error message and can't log in to the app yet I know my login details are correct.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @simonwien,

I'll be able to take a look at this for you. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
simonwien
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi Paddy thank you for your quick reply but where is the contact the moderators in your profile? I read somewhere this had been taken away.

Regards, Simon

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @simonwien,

Check the bio section under my username. It should appear on the top left of the page.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @simonwien,

I'm glad we were able to get this sotred for you. It turns out that the youview box wasn’t aligned to the account which was preventing orders and forcing a new box to be sent. Once we aligned the G5 box to the assets we were able to order the AMC channel which also added the missing assets TV Everywhere, HD and kids and added the everywhere App.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
simonwien
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thank you for your help all seems to be working now

Regards, Simon

0 Ratings