Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Geoffers11
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Re: TV everywhere app error TVE_A931

Go to solution

I have the TVE_A914 error when trying to log onto the BT TV app on my iPad. I originally set my account up with a Sky email address and then changed my primary address to a btinternet one. I still get emails from BT TV to the Sky address and cannot find a way to link the two.  I have contacted customer services but they are unable to understand what is wrong on the account and they are unable to resolve. Please help...

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: TV everywhere app error TVE_A914

Go to solution

@Geoffers11 If you're using your primary BT ID login details and still get this error we'll need to raise a fault. Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Geoffers11
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Neil,  maybe because you're offline, but nothing happens when I click on your username and there is no other link except the one to contact you, which I assume will be active when you're online.  I am using my primary ID, the error says BT Everywhere is not active but customer services have told me it is.  I have the total entertainment package so it should be included.  There is a clue in the help screen regarding linking my primary ID, but the page described in the help doesn't appear to exist....

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Geoffers11 You should still see the link when we are offline. I have enabled the link for you now under my profile. You should see a click here to contact the mods hyperlink just below my Avatar.

PS you will not see the link is viewing on the mobile setting.

Post back if you are still having a problem contacting us.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Geoffers11
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi, the problem has been resolved.  My understanding is that this was quite a tricky issue to resolve and did take a week or so.  During that time I received regular updates from Robbie.  Fantastic service guys 👍👍👍

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Geoffers11,

Thank you for posting back I'm happy to hear that my colleague @RobbieMac was able to help.

Cheers

PaddyB

0 Ratings