Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gja2909
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Re: TV everywhere app error TVE_A931

Hello

I have a similar issue, getting TVE-A914 error. Digging around i see that I need to make sure I use my primary ID to log in. I only have one ID? Looking at BT help videos shows a different webpage to the one i see regarding selecting which is my primary ID, here - http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/51595/~/video--how-to-check-if-you-have-a-primary-bti...

At 28 seconds in, the "My profile" tab clicked in the video doesnt exist on the page I see. I have to go to Settings, then select "Your profile" to see a 'similar' page.

As the video progresses the pages seen and tabs/buttons clicked are similar but not the same to the ones i see. A recent website update maybe? 

In any case, I cannot access the edit button clicked at 31 seconds that shows the primary ID is confirmed, I get what is shown in the attached image, if it works...

Capture.JPG

If I cannot confirm I am using the primary ID (I only have one ID), how can I ever login to the BT TV App? BT Sport app works fine with my login details used to manage my account that I setup when I ordered the service, but not woth BT TV. And yes, I have reinstalled it several times, I've tried it on the iPad, android phone etc, all give same error. TVE_A914

Thanks

Gareth

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi @gja2909 Sorry you are having trouble accessing the TV Everywhere App. I moved your post to create your own thread as that's the best thing to do.

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
gja2909
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hello
I have sent the details you requested, but I have yet to receive a reply. Any further help on my issue please?
G
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @gja2909,

It's taking about 3-4 working days for us to reply once your details are sent in. If you aren't picked up today I'll personally take over it for you tomorrow and get in touch.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings