Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KennyR
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Rewards email received..

Go to solution

My problem is slightly different to the original poster`s. I cannot get BT Infinity in my area but am happy with the speed I have. However,yesterday I received an e-mail from BT saying I was being "upgraded" by 4 gifts. 1. free 100GB of cloud storage on BT cloud. 2.Upgraded security system. 3. fixing any problems quicker. (don`t have that many anyway).  4. an upgrade  of my Bt Sport. I followed the link supplied only to be told that I did`nt qualify for the rewards. It had to be broadband that was recently ordered and was now up and running. Nowwhere in the e-mail did it mention this fact and I don`t know how many others got this mail.I have had BT broadband for over five years and my last upgrade was over a year ago when I moved address.I believe the e-mail was grossly misleading and I would`nt have followed the link if the mail had contained the correct info. KennyG

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Rewards email received..

Go to solution

Hi @KennyR

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

Sorry that you received the email and when you clicked on the link it said you didn't qualify.  We will need your details to look into this for you from here.

We are extremely busy at the moment so it's going to take us a few days to get back to you but we'll give you a shout as soon as you reach the top of our email queue.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
KennyR
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Rewards email received..

Go to solution

Hi Robbiemac. Thanks for your reply. I am not really bothered about not "qualifying" for the awards. As soon as BT Infinity becomes available in my area I intend to upgrade to it. I have`nt even used the existing cloud space available to me,so that`s no problem. Yes, you are correct, I have`nt been on the forums in a while.A while back I had to replace my hard drive and lost all my passwords. Now I have new machine and I found a hard copy of my passwords.Cheers

0 Ratings