cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sharpy74
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Samsung Galaxy S3 on Openzone with BT Wifi App - Can't load search results error

When my phone is connected to Openzone using the BT Wifi app and I go to the Google Search widget and search for a term, I get the error "Can't load search results". When I then click the "Images" or "News" button (rather than Web) the search results load fine. For some reason Web search isn't working when connected to Openzone. Works fine on 3G and normal private Wifi hotspots.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 8

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 on Openzone with BT Wifi App - Can't load search results error

Hi sharpy74

If you connect to BT Wifi wihout using the app does it work ok?

Cheers

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Sharpy74
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 on Openzone with BT Wifi App - Can't load search results error

if I force stop the app and retry I see the same symptoms.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

I get exactly the same problem when using BT WiFi openzone or btwifi with fon etc , my device is a nexus 4 and I'm using the btwifi app too .

Haven't tried without app yet but I will next time and report back .
0 Ratings
jaywright
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 8

I was getting same 'can't lead search results' error. hadn't thought to check without Wi-Fi until reading this thread. Wi-Fi disconnected and results indeed load fine
0 Ratings
jaywright
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Update, checked home Wi-Fi and this works fine. Looking like it's the btwifi!
0 Ratings
Sharpy74
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

I'm still having the same problem
0 Ratings
zoot478
Message 8 of 8

Same issue on S3
0 Ratings